Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amen, I had to sit a while before I could stand up without staggering.

·
8,155 Posts
That's a keeper !

Makes you respect what a true race car driver like Hans Stuck can do with a well prepared vehicle.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
He passed others like they were out on a Sunday drive. Was he in a different class than everyone else?

·
Senior Charter Member
584 Posts
Scary! That is awesome! I have been in a road racer, my own, and I can tell you it was nothing like that. That is an incredible car and driver!
Funny thing is on Friday I sat in last year's Grand Am BMW M3, GT class, of Bill Auberlin. Granted it wasn't moving.......but I still felt like I was going 150. The car in that video and the one I sat in were very comperable. Either car would be way over my head!
Steve

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
Somebody on this forum is asking if they should trade their roadster for an M3...any other questions?

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
Nurburgring is fun to race on Project Gotham Racing 2 for Xbox. I love the track, it's very well modeled after the real one and just as long. I prefer driving the Porche GT1 on the track
Thanks for the video, I loved it!!

·
Premium Member
18,449 Posts
Thanks for posting.

Incredible driver, car and track.
He really knows how and when to brake.

Wonder how fast the car is going on the long straights?

·
OT Moderator
13,935 Posts
Excuse me while I go and change my SOILED Pants.

HOLY SH#T, just watching that Video on my computer monitor made me Cr$p my pants!!!! That is some Seriously SERIOUS Driving!!!!!

Can you imaging being a passenger in that car? Man I'd have a HEART ATTACK!!!

·
USAF Lifer (Retired)
1,221 Posts
HOLY SHIZNIT! That hairpin after the really long straight really had me pucker! That guy is GOOD!!!

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
What gets me with the 'climb dance' vid is the fact he's often got 1 hand up as a shield from the sun, driving with the other, seeing 'mostly' where the road is and he stays hard on the throttle.

"If I recall correctly the road should be over ....there .... ahh yes there it is ...." one little mistake .... just 1 ....

·
Charter Member
682 Posts
Well I'm done, get me a towel. And a BMW to go please.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts