Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wonderful wife bought me airline tickets from Toronto to Boston and rented me a car for our 10th anniversary. So on October 19, 2002 off I went to a place that i'd never been to. Landed at Logan Airport at 10:30am jumped on the Alamo shuttle to get my car. Took i93north by accident, did a uey, under the tunnel and cruised down i93s to 24 and then 495. Made it to FFR at 11:58am. It was well worth the trip!!
After touring the facility I snapped a few pics of the beautiful cars. I met Dave and that is that. I must say that I was very excited to see the GT-V8 and all the changes that they have made. It's painted silver now, the tail lights and license plate lighting are installed and it has a trunk. The cutouts for the roll bar are done. It's gonna have a one piece roll bar from side to side. I'm so anxious to see the GT-V8 when it's done. If more info on FFR web site becomes available (and more pics) I think I'll be ordering one in 2003. I'll email Factory Five and see if they mind if I post the pics for you guys to enjoy Cheers!!

·
Vendor
8,397 Posts
Go ahead and post them, they wouldn't have let you take pics of it if they did not want them posted.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As requested

ENJOY

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try this again

·
FFCobra Craftsman
767 Posts
I like it in silver. I really like the double hoops, I hope the single doesn't look cheezy.

-steve in nj-

I've been using an electric sander for the last hour and decided to take a break. It's odd typing when you're fingers are numb.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thx for postin' the pics Rob

·
FFCobra Fanatic
906 Posts
"Hey dude.. nice vette!" j/k

Looks great.. thanks for the pics.

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Gary's coupe is sitting on 4 cement blocks in the showroom!!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
Surfishingjim.. My thoughts exactally. Looks like a 70's vette... I will stick with roadster and possible daytona..

·
\\\M3
2,299 Posts
Full Width Roll Bar? I wonder if we'll see this car out on the track?

Brendan

1 - 20 of 43 Posts