Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first summer with the Cobra and since I was so interested in putting some time on the road, I never installed the side windows. The soft top fits fine but I've lost the side window instructions. Anyone have them?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does this mean no one has the instructions?

·
8,356 Posts
I will take the instructions to work on Friday, scan them and send you a PM Friday evening, if that will help. Cheers, Dale

·
The Traveler
3,106 Posts
When installing the FFR side curtains, create a template, - I made my template out of a old used file folder - of the bottom of the side curtains. Exact length, width, pin placement, etc.

Once you have that made place it on the top of the door. The rear pin is critical as it will just miss the rear body when you close the door. That rear pin dictates how far back you can place the side curtain.
If you make a good template you will have the holes in the right place and the side curtain fitting better.

·
8,356 Posts
KD, I sent the instructions to your "oilman" address.

And, if you have not put the top on yet, you may want to go to the Whitby (Forum Vendor) site and download their directions; same thing except for the windows...and they have pictures galore. Good luck.

Cheers, Dale

[ August 24, 2007, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Dale ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts