Factory Five Racing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
FFCobra Captain
11,688 Posts
Finishline on my car...also had them on my last car...because I wanted the perforated look too.

Current car:

This was my first FFR:

I can get you a better picture of the shields if you like. They're chrome plated steel, so they stay shiny.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Finishline on my car...also had them on my last car...because I wanted the perforated look too.

Current car:

This was my first FFR:

I can get you a better picture of the shields if you like. They're chrome plated steel, so they stay shiny.
Perfect Your lucky you have built so many

·
Man Cave Master Craftsman
493 Posts
Another satisfied Drummer Mike's heat shields customer

Drummer Mike's Heat shields are no doubt a good safety investment but also look terrific. I preferred his solid design over perforated styles.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
22,723 Posts
Mike is sending me a pair uncoated so I can do BBQ paint like is on the pipes now.

·
Charter Member
1,480 Posts
Saul, Thanks for the props. Your car looks beautiful. Also kinda partial to white. Mike

·
493 Posts
Saul, Thanks for the props. Your car looks beautiful. Also kinda partial to white. Mike
Well Mike you do put out a top notch product and I'm certainly not going to disagree with your perspective of my car. :grin2:

Thanks!

Saul

·
493 Posts
OT, but can you tell me how you did the front chin of your car like this?
The lower fiberglass chin piece was made and sold by a forum member but apparently he discontinued making them many years ago, I got lucky and discovered that Forte's Connection (a vendor here) had 2 or 3 available collecting dust in his warehouse.

The magic of blending it to the body was done by Jeff Miller when I dropped off my car for paint. I specifically asked Jeff to blend it to the body without a seam and that is what he did.

The lower air dam I had custom cut by a local fabricator, together these two pieces transform the look of the car giving it a more functional and updated appearance.

Saul

21 - 30 of 30 Posts