Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Senior Charter Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhat soon Iwill be buying PS engineering 6 spoke 4 lug 15" rims. 15x8 and 15x10.. I wanted to run 295/50/15 in rear. When I did my math, I came up with 235/70/15 to keep the same tire height.. Will this size front tire be too tall? What size are some of you guys running that have this size back tire?? Thanks again, mert

· Senior Charter Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just did it again.. I came up with a section height of 5.8" for 295/50/15.. I realized that 235/60/15 will give me 5.5" for the front. This makes more sense.. Am I correct?? thanks, mert

· Senior Charter Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2savage, I was on tire rack.. thats where I realized my size was off.. Bob, that's the info I needed. Thanks... What I need to do is lower my front end. My gap between the top of my tire and the body is quite much.. The car will be going back to get ride height better. We'll see if that closes the gap... With the standard 4 link, wll there be any fit issues with the 295's?? thanks, mert

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.