Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am looking for recommendations for shorty headers for 2002 4.6 SOHC. I need to run cats, so shorty headers with catted J pipes are my only option. I tried BBK Equal Length Shorty Headers last year, but when I swapped them side to side and turned them around, they would not install as one side was hitting on the motor mount. Anyone have some that they have installed on a 4.6 SOHC and they know that they fit?

Thanks.

Wade

·
Registered
617 Posts
I’ve got the BBK Coyote 5.0L/4.6L 3V ceramic coated shorty headers (#33920) and Straight-pipes (#15442). The J-pipes are not catted though. Are those the headers you’re looking for? Both are new and never installed. Supplied by Factory Five, the headers are only available when you order a kit and cannot be ordered on FactoryFiveParts.com. FFR‘s price was $798.99. I have them listed for $380. LMK if you’re interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’ve got the BBK Coyote 5.0L/4.6L 3V ceramic coated shorty headers (#33920) and Straight-pipes (#15442). The J-pipes are not catted though. Are those the headers you’re looking for? Both are new and never installed. Supplied by Factory Five, the headers are only available when you order a kit and cannot be ordered on FactoryFiveParts.com. FFR‘s price was $798.99. I have them listed for $380. LMK if you’re interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gonna check them out once we took the Mustang 4.6 project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts