Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charter Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend flaked on me and now I have to find shipping for my cobra with only ten days left. My kis is set to be shipped on the 12th, but I dont have anyone to pick it up :( .

What is the avarge wait for shipping with stewart. And how long will ffr hold the kit after its ready to ship? I am making the calls first thing tomorrow to see what I can set up.

Mike

·
3,645 Posts
Stewart is there weekly. call Collin

·
1,743 Posts
Mike,
Stewart Trucking picking up your kit won't be a problem. The problems will be sleeping the night before and the crowd their HUGE truck attracts when it pulls down your street. They picked up 4985 on Feb 5 and dropped it off in Northridge on the 21st at 9PM...$1200 and worth every penney.
Good Luck
1HOTSC

·
THRAMP-master
3,473 Posts
FordGuy - if Stewart has an open berth on their truck, they should be able to pick it up on your scheduled date. Takes about a week from when they pick it up to deliver out here to the west coast.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Yeah, but it depends on tehir schedule. My car was ready to ship the 14th, but Stewart was going south rather than west that week, so it is FINALLY due to land this afternoon.

And no, I didn't sleep much last night. And I don't expect to accomplish much at work today, either.

All the best,
Tag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts