Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ready to Strike
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION ALL COBRA DRIVERS: We will be meeting at the Charbonneau Rest Stop on I-5 at 9am on Saturday the 29th. All of you Seattle guys please try to make this event. From there we will head south to the Kaiser-Salem exit to Independence. This is a one time event. There will be several original members of the Shelby American team there. Please be prompt because the parade starts at 10:45am. Please pass this info on to any mustang/cobra people you know. My goal is to get 25 Cascade Cobra cars to this event please help me out. Erica will be doing the blanket e-mails and Eric will post a map of our course. Chris Mann will head up the Southerners to either meet with us in Salem or at the Parade gathering point in Independence. DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT !!---thanks Don

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,082 Posts
29th is the opening of deer season. I might make this run if I get my buck early that morning?
Butch

·
Cascade Cobras
791 Posts
Map of route to meeting point

Below is a link to a map of the route from the Baldock Rest Area (just south of Charbonneau) to the gathering point in Monmouth/Independence. Please note that we will be approaching the Central Plaza Shopping Center from the west (off of 99W) in order to avoid passing the Riverview Park in Independence where the parade will end. Check Don's post above for more info.

MAP HERE

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,082 Posts
Don N.

Mel & I are gonna try & make this event now. Hope to see ya all @ the rest area Sat morning!

Butch

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Chris (and other down South cars),
What time and where do you want to meet to head up??
Ed

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
South folks update.

I texted with Ron and he's got 8 folks coming up. I am not sure if that includes
Lon Jackson from Corvallis who is heading up also.

Ed - I don't have any meet-up info but I PM'd you Ron's cell number.

I unfortunately can't make it but it sounds like a wonderful time. It looks like 78 degrees and mostly sunny.

Enjoy it everyone.

Chris

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
OK, true to oregon the only day it is going to be possibly wet is saturday...no wonder I long for So. Cali. who's going even if its a bit gray & moist.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.