Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to thank the crew up in the Boston area for making my parts run up to Mike Forte's such an entertaining Friday evening.

Thanks 65 Cobra Dude, Mike Forte, Paul Danahy, Mr. and Mrs. B+L FFR 1668, and of course to Cobra Cory who went to the trouble of getting all this organized, a particular thank-you.

I lived in the Boston area for nine years, and things remain pretty strange up there. For example, did you know that Mike Forte sells "scratch-n-sniff" titanium connecting rods? I'm not kidding. I know this because I actually saw 65 Cobra Dude scratch and then sniff one. And I know it was titanium because he then announced, "Nope, doesn't smell like steel to me."

Thanks again guys, I look forward to seeing you at the open house. Now CC, get back to work on that car! :D

AJ

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,464 Posts
AJ, Just a warning from a fellow "Jersey" guy, if you do a scratch and sniff test on your car when we pick it up on Saturday to make sure it is fiberglass, I'm going to leave you in Mass :eek: :eek: :eek: .

Bill S.

·
2,372 Posts
Hey A.J.!
I am sorry that I didn,t make the get together on Friday. I had to rescue my snowmobile when it died in the woods of Vermont Friday afternoon. Not all was lost as I picked up a pretty good case of frostbite on my big toes! :rolleyes: I really have to get my life in order to meet up with the FFR guys more often!
And thanks to Cobra Corys efforts to pull this together!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts