Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mid Build On First Cobra
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
CAR IS SOLD!! Well sadly my dream of having one of these cars is going to be delayed due to a few circumstances beyond my control.

This car has serial number of F5R1005324RD.

Always garage kept. The kit has the upgraded brakes option as well as the three link suspension and there are many brand new parts aside from what is included in the kit including: wheels and tires, full set of autometer guages, seats, radiator and fill kit, bell housing, clutch, flywheel, transmission, short shift kit, wilwood hydraulic clutch cylinder, starter, Simpson safety harnesses, ignition box, distributor, ignition wires, wiring harness and heat kit. Also has an enlarged footbox on the drivers side. It also has the tubular lower front control arms and i had the chassis powdercoated and the body cuts out done by Factory Five.

The engine is a 428 that has approx 3500 miles on it. I have videos of the engine running so you can hear how great it sounds with a slight lump in the cam. The rear is a stock 8.8 with 89k on it but has new 5 lug axles.

I don't know what percentage to call the car complete, but it is partly built and all of the parts you need to finish it are there. I have a trailer and can arrange to deliver it to you within a reasonable distance from Northern NJ if need be.

Over $35k invested up to this point.... would like $22.5k for it.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
130 Posts
pm sent!

·
Mid Build On First Cobra
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car has been sold

Just to let everyone knwo who was "interested".....The car was sold today, is there a way to label the post as such?

·
Supreme Cobra Commander
9,692 Posts
Only a Mod can edit the title. You can edit your first post if you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts