Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bluedee
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Sue and I had our first day at Sema ,,,,,,,,,,,, ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!
What an amazing show, I think I spent 2 hours in the FORD display in the parking lot.

I think I had the deer in the headlight look when we got inside as I just stood there in amazment.
We also got to see the project 818 and that car is going to be awesome!
SUE has already given me her order.
took a lot of pictures and will try to post some tomorrow.

JIM S

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Well Sue and I had our first day at Sema ,,,,,,,,,,,, ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!
What an amazing show, I think I spent 2 hours in the FORD display in the parking lot.

I think I had the deer in the headlight look when we got inside as I just stood there in amazment.
We also got to see the project 818 and that car is going to be awesome!
SUE has already given me her order.
took a lot of pictures and will try to post some tomorrow.

JIM S
WE missed ya at the round up. Glad your having a big time..

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
X2 What Jim said!

John Tongish and I are both here at SEMA as well, for the first time. We spent the whole day in one of 3 buildings and we didn't even cover the whole building yet!

We spent a good bit of time at the FFR display and the 818 is gorgeous. I sure feel it will be a great product for FFR. We got to meet JoAnn Bortles, who painted Dave's '33 Hot Rod ... beautiful flames! Always nice to chat with the FFR folks ... Sally Bean, Jason Lavigne, Gary Cheney, Karen Salvaggio, David Hodgkins and Scott (Honey Badger). More fun tomorrow ...

·
Bluedee
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEAH A FAST PLANE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMETIMES I BET IT'S TOUGH TO BE A PILOT

Anyway Sue and I came out early so I could see the grand canyon and the hoover dam and they were awesome!
We are going to try to catch up with GARRY tomorrow

JIM S

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
Chuck,

You are too funny! Yeah, it's a grueling schedule to keep up with all this car stuff!

Garry

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I don't think you are really there

You know what they say about pictures... "Didn't Happen"

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
Yes, I did see that "Super Snake" hood. Also, saw the Kirkham Billet aluminum Cobra. It was the "test mule" for the "one of a kind" Cobra for Larry Ellison. Looked pretty darn good for a "test mule."

Garry

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looking forward to seeing more pics from the show. Seems like a great year to attend.

Yes, I did see that "Super Snake" hood. Also, saw the Kirkham Billet aluminum Cobra. It was the "test mule" for the "one of a kind" Cobra for Larry Ellison. Looked pretty darn good for a "test mule."

Garry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.