Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's with great saddness that I've decided to sell my unfinished MK4 Complete Kit. An unexpected move and a sooner than expected second child left me with much less time that I had originally planned for when I purchased the kit. With a third kid in the works, we've decided to hit pause on the dream and plan to start new when the family is a bit older. The build is still in its early stages so would be great for someone who wants the full build experience at a bit of a discount.

Anyway, it seems I'm unable to post in the classifieds section. I reached out to the administrators but haven't received a reply (maybe becuase of the holiday weekend). Anyone have any idea how I get permissions to post in the classifieds section?

Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
It's with great saddness that I've decided to sell my unfinished MK4 Complete Kit. An unexpected move and a sooner than expected second child left me with much less time that I had originally planned for when I purchased the kit. With a third kid in the works, we've decided to hit pause on the dream and plan to start new when the family is a bit older. The build is still in its early stages so would be great for someone who wants the full build experience at a bit of a discount.

Anyway, it seems I'm unable to post in the classifieds section. I reached out to the administrators but haven't received a reply (maybe becuase of the holiday weekend). Anyone have any idea how I get permissions to post in the classifieds section?

Thanks!
If memory serves you need a minimum number of posts to gain the "privilege" of using the classifieds. I think 20 posts will let you in. Admins will chime in I'm sure. Good luck with the sale.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,403 Posts
Yes there are a minimum number of posts required. Put your city and state in your profile to help attract a local buyer. There are a couple of guys on here that build on spec and if yours is close and not really started it could help them by saving on shipping from Wareham. Good Luck with the sale and with the new addition to the family, your priorities are in the right place! There is always time for hobbies down the road.

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would hate to have to make 17 random posts just to list the kit for sale :) Maybe I can get the administrators to make an exception...

No motor yet. Got 302/351 mounts with the kit.

·
Charter Member
1,754 Posts
answer our questions one at a time and you will have 20 post by the end of the day.

·
3,497 Posts
You’re not too far from the build school! Keep those posts coming!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price and details of the kit?
Here's the basics:

- MK4 Roadster Complete Kit (invoice date: 2/16/17)
- Moser 8.8 Rear End w/ 3-Link Deluxe Rear Suspension
- Power Steering
- Tall Leather Seat Upgrade
- Powder Coating Chassis w/ Body Cut-Outs
- 302/351 Engine/Trans Mounts
- FFR GPS Gauge Set
- Vinyl Dash w/ Glovebox
- Wind Wings
- Driver Side Chrome Rollbar
- Performance Wilwood Rear Brakes
- Overriders
- Staggered FR500 Style Chrome wheels w/ Sumitomo tires

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You’re not too far from the build school! Keep those posts coming!
I attended the build school. Was super nice only being 45 minutes away. I should probably roll the kit up to the doors with a "for sale" sign and catch people as they're leaving :)

·
Charter Member
1,754 Posts
Nealf if you had posted the 13 basics one at a time you would have 21 post.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
I'll play...what color are the Wilwood's?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
While we're on the topic, I can't seem to find any comps for unfinished kits. Anyone have an idea of what's reasonable?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts