Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the high back seats from F5 when I ordered my car and now that I have mounted them I really don't like them all that much. Is the best way to sell them on Craig's list? Also, what seat do you recommend and where to buy seats? I kind of like the orignal seats that F5 has. Thank you for your comments.

·
Charter Member
1,611 Posts
Sell them in the classifieds here. CL isn't good for specialty parts like that. A lot of people want them now that FFR isn't selling them anymore.

I'd bet you can easily find someone who would trade standard shortbacks for them.

·
Junior Charter Member
63 Posts
Yes, go to the parts for sale area and post the seat WTT (want to trade). Pics will definitly help. Hope it helps.

Cheer

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
The high back seats are no longer an option from factory five so you may find there is some demand for them.

·
Premium Member
9,698 Posts
If you are looking to upgrade the seating, the SubeSports Roadster SS seat is a much better seat that the standard FFR lowback.

·
consummate slacker
1,430 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
9,698 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
825 Posts
I just got a set of sube ss seats and they feel a lot better than the seats that came with the car, only have about 10 miles on them so far but you can tell they are much better,,
charlie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts