Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there ever use seats from another kit car company such as Shell Valley, Unique, Classic, etc? If so, what seats are best? do they fit? any modifications needed? Got Pictures? Can you use a seat track with them? I am just exploring options as I am not satisfied at all with the FFR stock seats.

Andy

·
7,134 Posts
The original Richmond seats can be persuaded to fit, one of the Arizona guys did this , but expect to pay

I think that many many options exist these days , as members have used BFH's to fit seats that were a tad wide. :D

·
5,206 Posts
I have the original Richmond seats in my FFR. The fit very easily and are extremely comfortable. They are not CHEAP.

Mike

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know but I am looking for an economical way to be more comfortable. I have sat in the Classic seats and they are much more comfortable than the FFRs. I like the Sube Classics but I dont think I could get a seat track underneath one. If I was rich like Mike I would get the Richmonds!

Andy

·
FFCobra Craftsman
22,743 Posts
Why do you need a seat track? Set it up to fit you and if your wife is shorter experiment w/ foam cushions.You'll also sit lower in the car w/o the tracks.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Are you refering to the Richfield RX1190? About 300 a piece in vinyl, 560 a piece in full leather. Very original looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts