Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How high are your seats? Whats the distance from the lowest part of the seat bottom to the floor. I have Kirkey drag seats and when I get them comfortable, the lowest part is 1 1/2" off the floor. Am I too high? Thanks

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice job Chris, thank you. Anybody else?

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,746 Posts
I like mine as low as possible. But that's cause i'm only 5'9" and this way I keep my left arm inside and under the door.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'd like to get my arm inside the door also but there is no way. I'm too tall and over weight. I'm working on the weight but...I wounder if I'll be looking out over the windsheild or through it.

·
Junior Charter Member
805 Posts
I am 6'6" and use kirkey highbacks mine are about 2" off the floor and they seem fine to me.
Sam
'

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sam, that's what I wanted to here. Are you looking over or throught the windsheild. Thanks

·
Sr FFR builder
5,565 Posts
Originally posted by AC4ME:
Thanks, I'd like to get my arm inside the door also but there is no way. I'm too tall and over weight. I'm working on the weight but...I wounder if I'll be looking out over the windsheild or through it.
You took the words out of my mouth. I would be wise to test heights with different pieces of wood to determine what might be optimal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.