Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, this year we wanted to get the word out early because we'll be taking the Huntington Beach Show to a whole new level. We want folks from all over coming to this so we've created a fun weekend to plan your vacations around. We've got a cruise, BBQs, The Cruise In on Main St, a specially hosted museum tour, and, wait for it........... a chance to race your cars for time on a real track and it's for charity!

So, lots going planning-wise for us right now and we're really looking forward to this being a world class event. So Save the date and tell your boss (real boss or other) you'll be gone! More details to come.

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Calender is marked.
I should have a finished (at least painted) roadster by then.

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
I'll be there but no car :(

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Folks, this year we wanted to get the word out early because we'll be taking the Huntington Beach Show to a whole new level. We want folks from all over coming to this so we've created a fun weekend to plan your vacations around. We've got a cruise, BBQs, The Cruise In on Main St, a specially hosted museum tour, and, wait for it........... a chance to race your cars for time on a real track and it's for charity!

So, lots going planning-wise for us right now and we're really looking forward to this being a world class event. So Save the date and tell your boss (real boss or other) you'll be gone! More details to come.

I will be there all the waaaaaaaaaayyy from Massachusetts!

Shouldn't,t this be a sticky?.??.?

·
Erik Hansen- 33Machine
1,141 Posts
Hi Gang,

We got the track booked so make plans to sign up in January! I don't anyone to miss the opportunity to be a part of this inaugural event. The event will be taking place at Adams Motorsport Park in Riverside following a very special tour of the Riverside International Auto Museum hosted by Karen Salvaggio (more on that later). For those who aren't familiar with Adams, this track is prime time and has been raced by the best in the business including our very own Karen Salvaggio, Wayne Presley, Dan Ruth, etc. As well as a National Championship track for Karts, they host Time Attack and Drift weekly it's a great blend of Autocross and a Road Course and it's close!

Now, we'll only have space for 50 cars so when it comes available on the Factory Five website, don't hesitate! . Even if you don't want to go all out with your car on the track, the parade lap will be fun and you'll have pit access all day.

We're also working on the In and Out truck and some major coverage by big Magazines (we may even have the new 818 FFR track car making an appearance for all to see).. So, Sunday, April 28th is the day so be ready when signups start! Spread the word!

Erik

·
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just made our hotel reservations at the Holiday Inn in Buena Park (we've stayed there twice before.) It's about 20-minutes from the pier and has plenty of great trailer parking.

Ray

·
Official OLD GUY
3,877 Posts
Saved the date

We'll be there in for the HB and whatever else you guys can come up with . . . The Vegas boys will not miss the HBCI. Accomodations have already been planned out and we look forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones. I know I owe a few beers to some people from last year . . .

Doc :beerchug:

·
Charter Member
239 Posts
Looks like there'll be a small group of us from the Sacramento region finally making the trek down to HB. I've been looking forward to this for a while but never had an opening in the schedule to make it.

Danny

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
We will be there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.