Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my complete Roadster kit two weeks ago during the sale, I am heading to the build school this week, can't wait. I asked FFR what I need to do to get the $500.00 credit from the build school and was told that during a sale that the build school discount of $500.00 doesn't apply so I would have to pay the full price for the school. Just checking to see if anyone else ran into this..
Thanks

· Registered
837 Posts
Have not heard of a discount towards the build school. It is normally when you take the build school, there was a discount for the kit

· Senior Charter Member
575 Posts
Factory Five 50/50 Sale | | Factory Five RacingFactory Five Racing

scroll down to

under Terms & Conditions:
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Quantities are limited and Factory Five reserves the right to end this special at any time.
Orders must accept the next available completion date. Some restrictions may apply for international orders.
Options include those listed on the Factory Five Racing order forms.
Excludes soft tops and GTM rear wing.

· Junior Charter Member
2,071 Posts
What we have here is failure to communicate

Danwmn:

Seems like the build school and FFR could be a little more forthcoming about there not being a rebate during a sale since they are really two separate entities. Maybe a more explicit note on the FFR order page would help prevent confusion. $500 bucks still is serious pocket change even today.

Ron

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a big deal, it is still going to be a cool experience. If not for all of you on this forum helping me understand the build process and making a big project manageable I would still be dreaming..
Thanks

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Told the same thing last year when I got my kit. No big. Build school was fun.

Oh and stay at the Holiday Inn. The Baymont was a bit... dank.

Mario

· Registered
628 Posts
Same thing applied to me back during the sale in the fall of '08. The build school discount didn't apply.

I still went to build school and had a blast. Enjoy.

Paul

· Registered
739 Posts
On the plus side, the 50/50 sale should save you a WHOLE LOT more than $500. My savings was over $2,000 and I tried to be careful about what I ordered. Now that I have started the build, I am realizing I possibly should have gotten even more extras, since I will probably buy them sooner or later.

· Registered
191 Posts
Ditto

Take the build school - will save you $$$$ in time and you'll come away with dozens of time saving tips. Take lots of notes and photos and stay at the Holiday Inn - the build school lunnch is great but the breakfast is a bit light so load up at the HI - their breakfast is great !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.