Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

It's Second Skin Audio Sale time again!
celebrating the fact that summer is ending and i, Max, Don't have to go to back to school this time, here is a sale for 20% off a factory five roadster package from our website!

Use the code: MAXOUT at the checkout on www.secondskinaudio.com
Sale valid thru 8/31/11

Enjoy the sale, enjoy the cooling weather, and enjoy life!

AX

·
Registered
42 Posts
Only two weeks left to get in on this deal.

The FF Roadster combo package comes with everything you need to tame road, tire, engine, and exhaust noise as well as beat the heat! All you have to do is provide the elbow grease to install it!

If anyone has any questions about the kit, just ask!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys!

It's Second Skin Audio Sale time again!
celebrating the fact that summer is ending and i, Max, Don't have to go to back to school this time, here is a sale for 20% off a factory five roadster package from our website!

Use the code: MAXOUT at the checkout on Vehicle Sound Deadening Materials for Noise Reduction, and Thermal Insulation. Call 800 679-8511. | Second Skin Audio, Made in the USA.
Sale valid thru 8/31/11

Enjoy the sale, enjoy the cooling weather, and enjoy life!

AX

It's Second Skin Audio Sale time once more!

praising the way that mid year is consummation and i, Max, Don't need to go to once more to class this time, here is a deal for 20% off an industrial facility five roadster bundle from our site!

Utilize the code: MAXOUT at the checkout on Vehicle Sound Deadening Materials for Noise Reduction, and Thermal Insulation. Call 800 679-8511. | Second Skin Audio, Made in the USA.

Deal legitimate thru 8/31/11

Revel in the deal, appreciate the cooling climate, and delight in life!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts