Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE 12-30-2012
Forcast for Monday is 59deg. Clear as a bell. So let's go. I have coffee for everyone and John Tongish is brining some sweets. The run will be down Colorado from my shop to the start of the parade. We will turn down Orange Grove and go past the Rose Parade headquarters then sneak over the Arroyo Seco and lop around to come over the OLD Colorado St. bridge. That puts us back on Colorado heading east down the parade route. We will follow the route all the way to the end then continue on another half mile to our destination (Fresco's) for brunch. The idea is to put all the Cobra's in my parking lot (hope the all fit) for a group shot. I have been fooling around with camera's and will have FOUR mounted on my car. So I need everyone to try and do a drive by on our run. (two Go Pro's one Canon SC50 and a Contour)

Well here we are again. Monday Dec 31st. Time for the “another annual Rose Parade cruise” Same as last year, meet at my shop in Pasadena. Come around 9:00am. I will have a pot of coffee and a treat or two. Around 10:30am we will head out and go down Colorado Blvd. (to the West). When we get to the beginning of the Parade we will turn around and come back. This time following the parade route to the end. From there just keep going a bit further and we can all meet at Fresco’s restaurant for Brunch. It will help if I can tell the owner of Fresco’s how many will be coming, so give me a heads up and I will pm with address info.

Dan Ziol
Plum-Loco

Remember last year.

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
I may be kidding myself but I'm going to shoot to have the Cobra back together for this.

12-09-12 I have to work on the 31st. :( It's even my birthday. :( :(

·
Registered
11,831 Posts
i did not make the breakfast two years ago, but this was a neat-o mini-event for me.

i planned to attend but this year, the new year falls strange for people with office jobs, and i have no more vacation days left for 2012.

have fun

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Im up for attending. Please post the particulars on meeting time and place
Glenn, It is about a 60 minute drive from El Toro and the 5 to Dan's shop in Pasadena. I plan to have my car in Dana Point so let's caravan up and work on Kim and Mikey and Des and anyone else in the area to join us on the 31st.

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
I have always wanted to join you guys for this event. I requested the 31st off this year and was turned down.

Have a Great Time!!!! I hope to join you next year.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.