Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - FFR Ceramic coated side pipes. Only used to run engine, never driven. $250 plus shipping to lower 48. I'll take less if you pick it up.

SOLD - FFR Chrome driver side rollbar. Chrome is not in good shape, so $100 plus shipping to lower 48.

Andrew

·
Charter Member
488 Posts
I'll take the rollbar, please consider it sold.

PM sent for payment/address information.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mopargator is first in line for the rollbar. but if he passes, its yours 427SSSS

Andrew

·
Charter Member
488 Posts
Not a big thing, but there was a long discussion a while back about this situation, or something similar.

Does posting "PM sent" constitute a sale?
Or could "PM sent" just be a question about the item(s) and not a commitment to purchase?
In this instance couldn't "PM sent" refer to the sidepipes, or how would I (anyone) know that it refered to the rollbar.

Or is it not a sale untill actual money changes hands, and is it up for sale until actual money changes hands?

I don't think the discussion actually resolved what constitutes a commitment to purchase, an actual sale, or actually I don't remember the discussion resolving anything, there were lots of differing opinions of what "sold" meant, or what "PM sent" meant.

Again, not a big thing to me, if I end up with the rollbar or not, I could care less, there will be another one along sooner or later.

It would be nice if we could all agree.

If I have a question about the item(s) I will post "PM sent", to notify I'd like to start a discussion.
I usually post as I did here, if I intend to purchase the item; and actually state:
"Please consider it sold, PM sent"

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
427SSSS, the rollbar is yours. Please PM me your address and I'll send it out.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dropped the price to $250. There is some yellowing and marks on the pipes. I hadn't looked at them in a long time.

And to be clear, I will follow the order of the PMs I receive. Also, I'll take the first actual offer to buy regardless of previous PMs. I want to clear out my house.

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts