Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Charter Member
3,476 Posts
Pulled the boat on Friday and cleaned it just before winterizing it.

·
Charter Member
3,476 Posts

·
Charter Member
3,476 Posts
Think of this development as a land condominium as only the land is own in common. Our homes are individually owned. We share, or own in common, the roads, water system, dock, beach and tennis court. That is what I purchased in 1981 and that is what I fought successfully to defend. The president (water front) wanted her own dock and as a condo owner this was a limitation of the condo Declaration. Get rid of the condo and she would have been free to do what she wanted. Sorry not in my lifetime :)

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Think of this development as a land condominium as only the land is own in common. Our homes are individually owned. We share, or own in common, the roads, water system, dock, beach and tennis court. That is what I purchased in 1981 and that is what I fought successfully to defend. The president (water front) wanted her own dock and as a condo owner this was a limitation of the condo Declaration. Get rid of the condo and she would have been free to do what she wanted. Sorry not in my lifetime :)

Rob, you and I talked Briefly about this, I am glad it worked out in your favor.
Congrats and nice job defending your rights!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.