Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Roadster for sale (Price Reduced)

Sad to say it but I'm planning a new project so the roadster (unfortunately) has to go.

351W Built By the Engine Factory, Holley 670 (on engine now) (also c/w Retrotek Speed Stage 2 EFI system),
Tremec TKO 5 speed w/ OD w/ Short Shifter
Ford 8.8 (w/ 3.73's & Limited Slip

Exterior: Indigo Ink Pearl Blue (No Stripes) (Custom Bumpers). Team 3 AC-lll Half Polished Wheels 245/40 Front-285/40 Rear, c/w APE Hard Top (not painted) side windows and all hardware.

Interior: Black, Simpson 4 Points (427 seats, Custom Machined Shifter/Dash Controls), Wired for MP3 Player c/w Alpine CD Player and AMP as well.

This car was rebuilt in 2009 with the following upgrades:
Engine Swap
New AFCO Radiator and Serp Fan
Entire electrical harness was replaced (Ron Francis) with quick release weather pack connectors
New brake calipers/rotors/pads front & rear (Mustang GT Style)
Rebuilt rear end with new limited slip and new axels and seals
New Holley 670 Street Avenger
New Dash
New Side Pipes

The car comes with the Retrotek Speed Stage 2 EFI system which was installed by the Engine Factory but was removed in 2012 and replaced with the Holley, Alpine CD Deck, Heater Core and Fan (was not put back at engine swap), APE Full Hard Top with side windows, Plus numerous other parts and spares that were accumulated during all the upgrades (chrome body mirrors, additional interior carpet, Old Side Pipes, Side/Top wind wings...)

The car runs beautifully and looks great in the Pearl Blue exterior. I would like to keep it but I am going to be starting a new project and keeping the Cobra is not an option for me.
Appraised @ $65,726.00 Nov.2009

·
Snake Farmer
10,396 Posts
Dean, I hope your new project is really something special, to warrant selling your car. Building a Lear Jet replica perhaps?:001_tongue:

You don't mention what model it is, or the current mileage. What year was it originally built, being it was "rebuilt" in 2009?

Sweet looking engine!:)

·
Junior Charter Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For Sale

Hi Folks,

I've been going back and forth with selling the car for a while now. There were no takers the first two trys,... kept the price on the high side for a long while.

I've driven the car 5 times in the last 2 years so it is getting reduced to what I hope is "priced to sell"

New Price $38,000

PM or call me.

Cheers,

Dino

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.