Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I posted the 2005 Mustang, I didn't catch the "blueish silver" one and when I did, I noticed the wheels look rather close to "Hallibrand" style wheels. Maybe this would be a good potential wheel for the FFR? What do you think?

After staring at it some more, it's got some queues from the old wheel but somehow, it doesn't look "quite right". I'm still thinking BBS-RK's.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
I noticed those wheels too, I like them on the Mustang, dont know how they would look on our cars.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,542 Posts
I bet before too long wheel replicas will have em in 10.5's for the back and then they will have the nice deep dish look like their Bullitts. Then I might be interested in a set of those! I bet they will fit perfectly, just a matter of taste.

Mike

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
That's a mustang?

From the side, it kinda reminds me of a European Touring Sedan...not an american muscle car.

What are the American Automakers thinking these days. First, the GTO looks like a mustang/grand-am combo...now Ford has their Jaguar team in England designing the Mustang. This, in conjunction with GM making a few body panel mods and calling it a "new generation" is making me wonder if we'll ever see the glory days again.

Just my .02

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It wouldn't surprise me if Edelbrock was chosen as the OEM wheel maker for the 2005. Sure looks identical to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.