Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturdays events have been moved to Sunday!

At this time, we are still planning on getting together for dinner on Saturday night.
The catered dessert party has also not changed.
All info and maps will be posted at the hotels.

I will personally be at the Beef O Brady's on Saturday and greeting anyone who did not get this message. We will do our best to find you a place to stay for the night if you are unable to get into a hotel.
There are local Cobra guys with spare rooms.
Please do your best to get the word out to everyone of the changes.

Poker run is unknown,
Still planned for Saturday night if we get a break in the weather.
All other Saturdays events have been moved to Sunday.
Show to start at 9:00 and run till 3:30.

Bill, can you please keep this post at the top for us?

Feel free to call me at (813) 792-2414 or 765-3769
Renee will answer any questions while Im in class this morning.
[email protected]

Thanks guys,
I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Ed
FFR1997K

[ November 15, 2002, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Engineer Ed ]

·
Charter Member
132 Posts
Bah Humbug! We can't make it now. We were driving up today and driving home Sunday. Maybe next time.

·
Senior Charter Member
703 Posts
I'm loading my Cobra on the trailer later today and will still be coming up early Saturday morning. I guess that is one of the reasons I bought the trailer. $%#& the rain.
I just got an email on a car show for Saturday here in the Cape, rain date Sunday. When you have a whole weekend planned from Friday thru Sunday, trying to have a rain date is next to impossible. The other day when the cold front came in it rained early in the morning all over the Cape except at my house. Want to come back to my house on Saturday?????????
Dan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just a note about Sunday's event. We have a total of 12 trophies for this event. 6 car show trophies, 5 dyno test trophies and one trophy for the most miles driven to attend and show your car. It looks like the dyno might not happen (see other post, I think they need at least 20 cars to run) If the dyno is done I will have the 5 dyno trophies changed to Best Interior, Best Paint, Best Motor(Small Block),Best Motor(Big Block) and the first place trophy will be Most Original Cobra. I want to let all of you who are on the fence about attending know that we have some very nice (BIG) trophies to win at this event if you are willing to brave the possible showers. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm sorry this happened, Ed. We will try to drive up from Sarasota tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts