Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, most of you probably don't know but I purchased Cobra Promotions from Bill S. (MrMustang) a few months ago. Probably even less of you know we just became a vendor here on FFCars.

To celebrate our new vendor status here, we're going to run a holiday sale!
It expires on 12/8/2006 to allow us to fill orders prior to Christmas.

What do we have to offer? Embroidered Golf Shirts, Hats, Sweat Shirts and a few other things at the moment. We're working on offering jackets but I won't have time for that before Christmas. We have 3 different designs for the Roadster, 2 for the coupe, a Corvette, Viper, SVT Lightning and I'm working on a GTM. No promises on the GTM but if I can get it in the next 2 weeks, I'll include it in the sale as well.

For the holiday sale, we're offering 15% off your entire order and free priority mail shipping. I've also turned off the extra charge for personalization, it's included if you would like it. If you order 2 or more shirts, I will also include a free hat of your choice of designs!

To use these discounts, you need to do 2 things: specify FFCARS in the discount field on check-out and also select the FFCars option in the shipping options. We offer check-out via a secure gateway for credit cards or through Paypal, your choice. If you opt for personalization, I will email you back to find out exactly what lettering you want and where you would like the personalization.

There are only 2 caveats:

1) This offer is only good on the caricature car designs, not on the club-specific designs we have on our web page.

2) I will be placing orders for the actual shirts with my vendor on Wednesday afternoons around 3:00. I should receive the actual shirts by Friday, hopefully get them all embroidered over the weekends and have them in the mail either Monday or Tuesday of the following week. If I can't get your order out by Tuesday, I will email you with an expected ship date.

Any questions or problems with the web site or ordering, please let me know. I'm new to shopping carts and webstuff so there may be a couple of hiccups at first but we'll do our best to work them out.

Oh yeah, it would probably help to give you the website, right? :D

http://www.replicapromotions.com

[ November 16, 2006, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Ted Falk ]

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Russ, just trying to get back some of the money I spent on you and the other vendors :D

·
2,860 Posts
Great web-site and best of luck with the NEW venture. Here is an early request. Any possibility (in the future) to get a color choice choice on the Twisted Snake? Silver comes to mind! :D Maybe colors as in the Instant Gremlins? Now it would be more 'personal'. Even if it cost more. Thanks.

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,423 Posts
I have one of the Cobra logos on a sweatshirt. Always an attention getter!

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I exchanged a PM with MumblerOne and see his concern...

Most of the caricatures shown on my website are Blue with White stripes. When you select the type of shirt/hat you want, the ordering options page will be displayed. There you can select what color shirt, size, car body color, stripe color and also if you want the shirts personalized.

I also had 1 problem where someone could not complete their order due to it rejecting the expiration date on their card. I believe I have corrected that. If anyone has a problem ordering anything, please email or PM me and I will look into it asap. Thanks!

·
Senior Charter Member
1,016 Posts
Just ordered, but didn't see how/where to put in custom color, already had sent you a seperate PM, so hopefully all set.

Thanks
Gratz

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, it looks like I might have to put a hold on the sale.

Apparently a certain old grump got his underwear in a wad
and his lawyer sent me a letter this morning. I'm waiting to here
back from the lawyer. I don't think they have any grounds other than
I may need to add a disclaimer, but I'll see what happens.

For the existing orders I have, let me know if you want me to wait or
you would like a refund immediately. I'm hoping this will only take a day or two :rolleyes:

·
Senior Charter Member
1,016 Posts
Do I see a name change to 'roadsterpromotionsgroup' in your future?

Hang on to my order, I'm sure it will work out quickly.

Gratz

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For anyone who has an outstanding order, you will receive an email tonight.

It looks like I can go forward and accept new orders as long as they are personalized with something like a chassis number, etc. This will ensure that there is no confusion that the image is of your actual car and not anything sold by a certain company. It might take me a few days to get things processed, but I can at least move forward for now.

I also reserved a new site name just in case, replicapromotions.com. It will take me a couple of days to move everything to the new site, but that should eliminate another possible area for them to come at me :rolleyes:

[ November 02, 2006, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Ted Falk ]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Ted, how 'bout one of the following:
- "IsItReal Promotions"
- "ThisIsNotaCobra Promotions"
- "Cubra Promotions"
- "CarulShelbi Promotions"
- "CSX Promotions"
Shall I go on?

I crack myself up. :D

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Turkey Master:
I crack myself up. :D
I've heard that about you Roger. You are a legend in your own mind :D
Ooops, can I say that or will I be sued by a Kalifornia Mayor? :D

Maybe I need to have a "Herb-esque" contest to name a new site,
winner gets a free shirt? :D

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, I'm finally caught up. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience!

I have another shirt order going in tomorrow, let me know if
anyone wants anything! The new website is up as well, hopefully
got all of the kinks out. New site is http://www.replicapromotions.com

Thanks everyone!

·
2,863 Posts
Originally posted by Ted Falk:
"Maybe I need to have a "Herb-esque" contest to name a new site,
winner gets a free shirt?"

Herb-esque , I resemble that remark !!
-Herb
Order just placed

[ November 14, 2006, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Herb fraser ]

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Al, I like it :D Thanks Herb, I also got your PM.

I've had a couple of people forget, so I'll post it here again...

When you order, enter FFCARS in the coupon on the check-out page
and also use the FFCARS.COM option in the shipping. Those 2 will options
will take 15% off the order and also give you free shipping.

Also, I'm including a free hat of your choice with any order of 2 shirts!

For anyone who forgot, I will issue a credit to your card for the applicable amount.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts