Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am new here and this is my first post. I just purchased a daytona coupe. The car came with the windows but I still need to install them. Any tips on how to install so they are removable? Also anyone with the quarter windows for sale I would love to purchase some or find out where I can......

Thanx everyone!

·
Charter Member
2,612 Posts
Welcome! Call Russ, as Rich suggested. I am not sure if he is still making the removable/functioning quarter window or not.

The car did not come with them, just the window scoops.

Rob

·
Peckin' away at it
1,047 Posts
post a picture of your side windows and we can assist. Each car is different. Are the frames installed? If not, you are in for a treat fitting them.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,969 Posts
I'm not sure what stage the car is at...

I think the first step is to fit the frame with sliding window as best as you can. The upper edge of the door may need to be trimmed and you'll have to install bulb trim around the door opening. Hope it isn't painted. Once the window frames are in place you can start thinking of how to make the bolts more easily removable...glass is nuts, use nutserts...

I know others have done this so hopefully they will post.
Marc

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hey HankL where is the jacket for the man????????

Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.