Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be building a FF roadster this summer and want to know what the State of Washington will require for registration and title. I have been following SB5585, but other than that are there other things that the state will require - wipers, bumpers, etc? Thanks for any help you can give me. Jay

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
when I graduated in 2010 #42 I took my certificate of chassis number from factory five-'some' of the major receipts from my build for sales tax purposes (too many receipts confuses them-pisses them off-and increases your sales tax you pay)-a few photos and a checkbook to the Shelton auditors office-within 15 minutes I was titled and had my plates-that's it-no inspection-nothing! Now there is a new change that as of October 1, 2011 if you chose, you can be licensed as a 1965 collector car-with a collector plate purchased from washington (or provide your own original 1965 plate which I found) install said plate on rear only (no front plate required) and that's it for life-no tabs every year-no smog test (in my area Jefferson county we have no smog requirement. can it get much easier?

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts