Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for the CT guys. When I went to apply for reg to get plates they took my original copy of the CO from FFR. I just received my official title from CT and they did not return the CO.

1) Did they take your original copy of the CO?
2) Did they ever return it or is the Title now the official proof that you own the car?

Thanks guys!

·
Senior Charter Member
1,387 Posts
Waaa, Waaaa, they took my CO and now I can drive my car anytime anyplace I want :D :D

Just kidding Jeff. Although I'm not in CT, the title shows ownership. You don't need the CO.

Congrats, and now it's your turn to come by my house (my car is back home...).

Now drive the hell out of it!!

Mark

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Jeff,
They get the CO, you get a title. All Good!

Carl

·
6,559 Posts
If you CT guys are out and about today, there's a little get together today at F40 Motorsports in Portland. Some pretty nice cars there to gawk at.

·
Premium Member
10,650 Posts
Todd, are you going? I am supposed to work on the deck today, but it is such a nice day and I have to go to Belfast tomorrow.

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great, that's what I wanted to hear. Thank you.

Congrats Mark. Let's see some pics. Hopefully the weather will warm soon.

I would like to do some carb tuning before I put my GAS-N pipes on and I am a rookie so I will need some help tuning the first time. Maybe I will try and gather up what I think I need to do and then let you guys critique it before I start and screw somwthing up. Hopefully some shakedown runs are not too far away...

·
6,559 Posts
Mark,

Yes, I'll be there. I thought you had left already or I would have called. Screw the deck. (pun intended) Michelle is meeting me here at the house at 10:30ish. BTW..."ish" means she'll most likely be late. ;)

·
BLUE.II
2,058 Posts
I made color copies of everything. I think DMV ended up with the copies.

I'm heading out for a ride around town today, just to continue with the engine break-in.

Cheers

·
Senior Charter Member
573 Posts
Can a copy of the CO be obtained form FFR or the CT DMV stamped "Copy, not for registration purposes" to be kept in ones files on a CT Cobra registration?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.