Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Trying to put my rear end back in the car. Do I have the rear coil over mount in the correct hole? After the lower bracket goes on, what goes through the hole with the orange dots? Thx
Blue Gas Machine Electric blue Auto part

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're saying coil over into holes with orange mark? I've been in the wrong hole for 19 years. I could swear I opened up the higher hole in order to mount it. I wish I could find my manual.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s where the coil over mounts. Same location as the stock Mustang shock. You might consider updating those brackets to a double sheer mount for the lower shock. FFR carries them.
mike
Hey Mike. Is this the bracket your talking about? I don't see it listed on FFR's site. It looks a way stronger design. Thinking I might weld up something similar.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,879 Posts
It would be best to call FFR. They show the entire kit for a 3 link upgrade but I am pretty sure they will sell you just those 2 mounts.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree with you, but my wallet does not. I just ordered new tires, and put a manual steering rack in. Then spent more money replacing my rear end. Maybe Santa will get it for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts