1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Coolest Puzzle ever !
1,305 Posts

Sorry!

·
Registered
809 Posts
If it is not too late I am getting ready to order some.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't your carpet already in?

I wouldn't need much, but I could piggy back on your order and pay my share... I'll have to figure out exactly how much, part driver's footbox and firewall are what I still need to do but what I have left will likely not cover it all.

I went through the guy from Niagara Falls, but didn't order enough given my trunk boxes...

·
Registered
809 Posts
No carpet yet. That will come this winter. Once you figure out what you still need let me know. While you are at it how much did you need for the car in total. Cockpit and/or trunk.

Isn't your carpet already in?

I wouldn't need much, but I could piggy back on your order and pay my share... I'll have to figure out exactly how much, part driver's footbox and firewall are what I still need to do but what I have left will likely not cover it all.

I went through the guy from Niagara Falls, but didn't order enough given my trunk boxes...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought two 10' rolls delivered as a single 4'x20'. I'll check my invoices for the price and the dealer's contact info. I ran short because of my wide battery box (covered from the outside) and trunk expansion. I would probably need an extra 4'x2' to finish things off but I'd have to cut my last footbox pieces to be more precise. Will try to get back to you shortly... Ping me if you need to order... Would like to also see your progess on the body work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.