Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just about out of rage gold and behind schedule. Is there anywhere around the boston area that sells it? I'd order it online, but 5-8 days as it is considered hazardous material...
I need it sooner if possible. Alternatively, any close online stores, with quick ground shipping could work.

Thanks,
M

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'll need a lot more than that I think. I still want to roll the cockpit edges and fill the back of the hood and trunk. Maybe the wheel wells... It's amazing how fast the stuff disappears... I found a vendor that claims it will be here Thursday. If it's not here by then though, I definitely may take you up on that.

· Registered
148 Posts
You will need a lot more.

ouch, yes, yours if you need it, but I think you will need a lot more. This is good for a door or something small.
I forgot how much it smells.
Good luck on this really challenging task.

· FFCobra Fanatic
1,679 Posts
I got mine at Montague Brown in Plymouth but there's also a store in Quincy I think. They had it in stock and beat the online price too.
310 Washington Street
Quincy, Ma 02169
617-479-6650

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know how the stores are up there but down here there are automotive paint stores locally. I would think google or yellow pages would find one. I have a paint store a few miles away that carries it. Good luck!
Thanks, last time I built the car (8 years ago+) we had a bunch of paint stores, haven't found any around recently though. Not sure what happened. Maybe VOC rules and all that has put some under? Don't know...

I got mine at Montague Brown in Plymouth but there's also a store in Quincy I think. They had it in stock and beat the online price too.
310 Washington Street
Quincy, Ma 02169
617-479-6650
Thanks! I'm in Quincy often, I'll give them a call.

I did order one more gallon, but I am thinking an extra even wouldn't be bad to have on hand.

· Premium Member
16,720 Posts
I have an unused gallon at home if you want it. Brand new. you'll need to get the activator though. If you don;t mind a drive I could have my wife drop it at my condo in Nahsua, NH, right off exit 6 and you could pick it up there. No shipping that way....That should be halfway between Me and you distance wise. She is going back down on Thursday for a party at a freinds hose close to my condo. It is 2 one zero Coburn Wo ods, Nashua NH 030 63 if you want to mapquest it and see if it is worth the ride.

· Registered
2,382 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks Guys! I just got the ups tracking # from Summit. It actually is saying that it will be here tomorrow! I thought summit shipped from out west, or something, but it says Buffalo NY. Works for me...

Edit: actually I misread that, it says it left OH at 4:23 am? and then arrived and left Buffalo this morning. Don't know how they ship at 4:23 am, but still works...

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW, it did get here today!! I guess the summit guys don't sleep! Thanks everyone for the offers and info. I still may need it, you never know, a gallon seems like a lot anyways....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.