Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So being completely overwhelmed right now with what to do in the build. Can I install the radiator and panels associated with it? Will it be in the way? Or do I need to consider anything else? Fast things pic showed a second radiator. Or something. Just looking for input. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
69 Posts
Installing the radiator is pretty straight forward. I would rcommend bolting it into place and not riveting.

If you are running AC, then STOP. Go find the evaporator unit and put that in before you do anything on the passenger side foot well box.

You'll also need to run those lines to the condensor and you might need to move things up and down a little bit to get all the hoses into place.

In my case, the AC lines running through the tunnel to where the engine and compressor are located are too short.

·
Registered
562 Posts
If I had it to do over from the start, I would have seriously considered doing as little as possible before fitting the body and getting the bodywork done. If you have not already, spend some time viewing fastthings video blog, episode 1 below, but there are many more on YouTube.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.