Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· FFR Bandit
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so doing my body work, and I hate the way my power steering cooler looks/ is mounted. I am using Mike E. radiator shroud- like it, but now that the bulb seal is on, and YES I did trim a little, it doesn't sit real nicely.

Problem is, cooler is full of fluid and I really don't wanna take it off its' hoses at either end.

Here's the dilemma- I know the radiator is supposed to be at a certain angle on MKIV's, but a finished cars measurements would sure help. I think mine is to steep, and I'm trying to figure where I should trim more.

Can someone measure from a set point on the lower edge of the radiator to a set point on the outside of the body for me and let me know.

· Registered
809 Posts
Mike's panel fit perfectly on my Mark4. I didn't really worry about radiator angle as I was using adjustable rad supports so that all I needed to do was put in the aluminum, make sure it fit at the top and then just snugged the radiator up to the aluminum at the bottom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.