Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
We don't need no stinkin stitches
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
89 Toyota P/U 4W/D XTra cab 125k mi.
22RE 4 cyl. No leaks. minimal valvetrain clatter. New muff/tail pipe. Dead clean , no rust, frame paint intact, runs mint, looks good for a repaint,
crispy clean int, thanks to my honey. 1 small ping in front fender. Bed is dead clean, no rust anywhere. Bed liner, everything works. Radio sucks, Slider rear window, frame hitch and wiring, wheels are nasty surface rusted, tires are near new, no maint records but seems taken care of. All fluids check OK. Carfax clean.
Runs and drives nice, solid. Has to go cause I am not going to use it. Was gonna be a plow truck, but my neighbor and I couldn't bring ourselves to molest it. Bought a Blazer w/plow instead. So it sits needing an owner. The right one showed up tonight. Bought it outright, no haggle, nothing. Need to transfer title tomorrow.Seeme like a good kid, needs a dependable vehicle. I showed him everthing that I knew was wrong with it. His G/F was with him and she was more interested in the project in the garage. She was pretty, 20-22 red hair,... asking all kind of questions, knew what a Cobra was, as her b/f crawled under and over the truck. Her name was.... but I digress.
What the he)) is it worth?
BTW there are some really cool young women out there who respect some schmuck who is building his own car.. Boy was I distracted. Nevermind that..What's it worth?
Thanks for the ramble..
Jack

·
Junior Charter Member
115 Posts
Edmunds put the value around $2,500 depending on options which could sway it several hundred either way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts