Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes im new here and notice theres still no update on the F9r ? is it discontinued or in the works ? Also why is it when trying to see kit options or try to configure a kit it says 404 error if it’s because the the orders for 2022 is full thnx for confirmation if not i have a weird problem XD also does it matter what age in order to finance or even order a kit im currently 21 the cars id like to get my hands on are GTM supercar and 818

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
F9R is still undergoing design changes with no publicly released timeline. With everything else going on, suspect it will be later rather than sooner. Then will be the decision of whether it's even released for production and available. So quite some time yet on that one. They are not taking new orders for the GTM. They announced a certain number of remaining production positions some months ago and those are filled. My understanding is there's a waiting list. But don't know that for sure. 818's are still available for order.

I've never experienced any issues with their website. Including any 404 ('page not found') errors. There's no way they know your age or make that a criteria for filling out an order.

Factory Five does not offer financing. That's something you would need to work out yourself. Without judging the wisdom of financing a build of this type. BTW, have you checked insurance requirements? For your age it's going to be very expensive or maybe not even available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohhhhh ok yeah well I hope it turns out a successful kit or maybe later on some news

yeah For GTM they said i could get in line through email so thats great but not for 818 .Yeah its fine for me to payup front just i didnt know if they took it in payments bec prob them most expensive thing bought online then in person and yeah i found 404 was bec im not signed in lol also THANKS for confirming that age doesnt matter because for some things or even cars they ask you need to be 25 or have a certain amount of time with driver licenses welllllllll for insurance i do have to figure that out because being young and being down here in the valley ( bottom part of texas ) kinda pricy but the car should be able to since most of the drivers here run trucks , with falling parts XD or just street racing trucks and still managed to have insurance or even a (license plate modt dont even got either so getting your car wrecked is horrible ) i mean if i even get the chance to get one upcoming year it would be hopefully i can get my third gen camaro done to put money for the gtm if i get chance too ( gonna make a twin engine car but one in the back and one in the front really first time so small 4 cyclinder engine should be eazy to make that possible )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts