Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized a couple of dream cars would be a 33 ford or a mkIV cobra. Are they reliable daily drivers? How difficult is the build process ? I have a little knowledge of mechanics and probably going to be building it alone.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have both a MKII Cobra and a 33 Hot Rod from Factory Five Racing. Both would be great daily drivers. For street driving, I would set them up to be a bit softer and get IRS. These cars can be anything you build them for. With that said, know that driving them is great. Parking and walking away is another issue. The Cobra does not have door locks, let alone side windows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have both a MKII Cobra and a 33 Hot Rod from Factory Five Racing. Both would be great daily drivers. For street driving, I would set them up to be a bit softer and get IRS. These cars can be anything you build them for. With that said, know that driving them is great. Parking and walking away is another issue. The Cobra does not have door locks, let alone side windows.
Ah-ha thanks for the info. I’m saving my money for one as we speak. I’m also trying to Get a grave yard shift so I can go get my ASE degree. It seems like It’s going to be a long journey. It’ll be fun to be apart of something positive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts