Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charter Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to bend my clutch and brake pedals to move them a bit to the left and space them out more. Should I just bend them more in the places where they are already doglegged, or bend them in another part of the pedal. Maybe it doesn't really matter as long as they get bent. Thanks.
J_B

[ March 14, 2004, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Just_Bitten ]

·
7,097 Posts
I used one of the tools to bend mine and it worked great. If I recall I bent mine where the bend was. Def makes a difference tho!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,899 Posts
The brake pedal is straight. I bent mine in two places. Below the pedal box and then above the pedal. I made a mockup out of some flat stock before bending the pedal to see which way bends what and to get a nice shape. I left my clutch pedal alone no bends other that stock. I have a MK1 and like the room to rest my foot. I have the AC pedals on the brake and clutch. So see what works best for you. Bend a little at a time to get the best results. Over bend a little because pedals spring back. G.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I cut off the mustang pedals and bolted the AC pedals to the left side of the break and clutch arms. No bends were needed, I also used an after market gas pedal it all works fine without bending the pedals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.