Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to see where i can find some quality, metal toggle switches, and dash lights.

Does anyone have any good websites?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I got mine from Carquest. They have a metal case and a chrome lever. I got on/off, on/off/on in both lock and momentary. They seem to be very good switches. I can get the #'s if I need to. They are made by Stanard products. As for the lights I'm still looking! Good Luck!
Tony

826 Posts
Check the yellow pages for an aircraft supply/surplus place. Very handy for the build. It's nice to be able to pick out exactly what you are looking for from an appearance and functionality standpoint. I was able to sort through all kinds of switches to find exactly what I was looking for. Pricing should be good too.

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
W.W. Grainger.......bulletproof

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Got mine from www.ronfrancis.com Top Shelf products. You spend a little more but great quality products.

Jon D.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I got some nice metal weather proof toggles from Del City at a very resonable price.

·
Junior Charter Member
916 Posts
Chris at I squared always recommends air craft spruce.

·
Registered
13 Posts
you might also want to try to find anyone locally who carries Cole-Hersee brand switches, very common on heavy truck and equip and extremely robust...make sure they dont offer an " economy " line. we also have good luck with Newark, a huge electrical and electronics online seller. if it works on our aircraft we feel pretty confident in their stuff. nothin wrong with ron francis stuff, but remember they arent making their parts..at least not their switches...they are no doubt buying them wholesale from somebody else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts