Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I flew down to Florida for a week so I could work on the car, unfortunately Hurricane Frances went to Florida last week also.

We had mostly good weather though just 1 bad day... and 1 really bad day (with no power.)

I got the front end done:

The rear end and gas tank done:

I was just bummed I had to get back to work in NYC today. I won't be able to go back to FL to build for a few weeks.

My goal then is to get the pedal box, final fit if the steering shaft, the fuel and brake lines and the engine/tranny all in place.

This is a blast.

Steve Borne
:D

[ September 08, 2004, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: SBRocket ]

·
Senior Charter Member
1,110 Posts
Congrats on the progress Steve! The build and seeing the car go together really is an awesome time. You'll be drivin that baby in no time

Looks like where in for another crappy time down here this week with Ivan on the way. You're probably better off up in NYC anyway.

-Kris

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
The build is a great way to relax from work. Just wish that the weather would co-operate and stay warmer so that I could finish my build this year.

Allan

·
Registered
584 Posts
I don't think I can go through another hurricane. 2 has been more than enough. I wanted to get my engine in last weekend. What's the worst about it all is my generator died on tuesday. Lucky I got power back that on tuesday. Nothing like the feeol of a cold shower in the dark so you can go to work at 5:30 in the morning. Isn't life fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.