Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
System was working great. People were using bender and passing it on quickly, sometimes in as little as a week. After all the plan was simple, use it for FREE and pass it on, keep in touch with me and I will track them. Well now I hate to report but because of two members here who refuse to respond to emails (3 were sent to each) the West coast list has come to a stand still. I can't begin to tell you how p'off I am. There is not much I can do other than shame them into responding. The two members responsible are:

YVONNE MIGLIORI (Jack Stand)- STOCKTON, CA - [email protected] (SAID THEY WERE FORWARDING #10 TO RICK ON 12/14/03 (LIE), NO RESPONSE TO 3 EMAILS)

SHANNON BUSHMAN, CO [email protected] (using #9 12/5/03, NO RESPONSE TO 3 EMAILS)

As I stated I have emailed each 3 times. To everyone still waiting....I am SORRY. I will continue to maintain the list should these benders reappear.

OJ

·
Caress of Steel
2,180 Posts
OJ, you can take me off the list...My pedals 'got bent' at a local machine shop while they were working on something else.

·
Super Moderator
29,555 Posts
The pedal bender is used to add a dog-leg bend to the brake and clutch pedals, moving them to the left. This is needed to make more room between the brake pedal and the gas pedal. I had mine bent by a local welding shop for $15. They bent a dog leg into them moving them to the left 1"

2FAST

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe, you have been removed from list

Redman, You responded to this pretty quick. All I asked was for SOME kind of response. If you were having problems that delayed your use of the bender I could have passed that info on. I even offered to put you on the list further down. Anyway, thank you for responding & forwarding it on.

OJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.