1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FFR Roadster.....$ 12,000.00
Parts to make it FAST.....$ 6,425.85
Roses,cards,beer, pizza.....$ 645.38

The look on the neighbors face when you drive it out of the driveway......PRICELESS!

Check is in the mail!
NEW member as of now!
Got tons of questions for you pros....too many for now.

·
Super Moderator
29,554 Posts
Welcome

Have you purchased a kit? A completed car?

2FAST

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome to the new family......

That was about my budget also, I last counted 22,590.. and still buying things here and there, its a whole new addiction......just when you think you are done, you will say " I want to do this, or that, " ( just look what the vendors offer ) you will see.....my wife is about ready to have me sleep in the garage with the snake !!!.

Best wishes

Eric.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just bought a kit.
I know this budget is unrealistic, just havin' fun!
Can't wait to start!
Got a doner 90' model for $700.00. Front end is DEEEmolished, using aftermarket front end.
Using motor for core charge only (366.00) from Jasper, total is $ 1515.00 w/ heads totally stock. Just want a reliable head turner. Tore into doner this evening! I'm in need of a shower see ya'll tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Rob T:
Welcome to The builders club and the forum. Sounds like you have an interesting challenge ahead of you. Have fun with your build and keep us posted with your progress.

Allan

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm like DalMor, when I got past $22.5K, I just quit counting. And I thought I cold do it for about $18K. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.