Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,884 Posts
Really nice car tripp. Hope you get what you want for it. t least 26k!

·
Senior Charter Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had a guy from australia who gave me a deposit for 30k then found out he couldn't bring it into australia because it is a left hand drive. and another offer of 30k that we are ironing out the details on today. we'll see

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
Hey Tripp: According to your autosig, are you now "selling out" of your roadster? What's next? Another Viper or Z06? ;)

Good luck on the sale; I hope you get what you want out of it, it's a darn nice looking car!

·
Senior Charter Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i really don't know, i'm selling my rental house this month which was my toy storage. i rented the house to a freind of mine under the agreement that i could keep the garage. i really don't know,,,,drive an audi S4 as a daily driver and have a buell XB12r. I'll wait a couple of years until i can build a coupe. knowing me i'll be shopping again in six months, who knows!

·
Senior Charter Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
only a few hours left, hopefully we'll see some action on it. i have had a few offers outside of ebay, but the bids don't reflect them, kinda wierd. my other 30k guy flaked out on me today, he low balled me after talking for two days, frustrating

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
Tripp,

Good Luck, I've got 6 days left on my auction.

ben

·
Senior Charter Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the reserve will get met, i just set it so the next bid will meet the reserve. this should spark some bidding i would think

·
15,282 Posts
$27,100 - with ten minutes to go. I'm crossing my fingers for you to cross $28,500 at the last second -- I bet some poachers are watching. Good luck!

Cheers, John

·
Junior Charter Member
805 Posts
I think people selling this nice of an example of the car we all love need to set a reserve that credits all our hard work.
Sam

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
Out of curiousity, how come you guys let your cars go for so little?

Up here I see people demanding (and sticking to), for example, $60K CDN (~55K USD) for a basic 5.0 build with no bells or whistles.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Originally posted by EFNFAST:
Out of curiousity, how come you guys let your cars go for so little?

Up here I see people demanding (and sticking to), for example, $60K CDN (~55K USD) for a basic 5.0 build with no bells or whistles.
Are they actually selling for $60K CDN ?
Do you know of more than one car selling in that price range ?
Cars sell for what people are willing to pay.
It's not a matter of letting them go. If the bidding stops at at what some consider is a low price,, well I guess that's what the car is "worth".

RR

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.