Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the Hot Rod from Jeff Kleiner on Saturday. I have to install the carpet and few other minor items to get to the official graduation, but getting close. Now I can also start the NYS DMV process. The color is PPG Vibrance "Hellfire"

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Picked up the Hot Rod from Jeff Kleiner on Saturday. I have to install the carpet and few other minor items to get to the official graduation, but getting close. Now I can also start the NYS DMV process. The color is PPG Vibrance "Hellfire"

Awesome

·
Charter Member
1,604 Posts
WOW!! That's just beautiful.

John O

·
98 Posts

Beautiful color combination!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
x2 on the color combination, but after looking at my avatar, you will see I am biased.

Alan

·
Registered
114 Posts
WOW, Love the color choose. I'm schedule for late winter with Jeff Kleiner. I was serious about matador red mica pearl and bright silver stripes. I will have to consider hellfire. What is the color of your stripes.

Gary

·
847 Posts
Looks Awesome! Congrats

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure of the name, but I think it is Platinum Stone. The PPG number is 936863

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Looks great Chuck!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts