Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD -- Powerjection III

SOLD -- The Powerjection III system is a major leap in technology for aftermarket fuel injection systems. The injectors, throttle position sensor, idle air control, and MAP are contained in the throttle body and the Engine Management System (EMS), the unit that controls them, is attached to the side of the throttle body. The EMS is laptop programmable. The Powerjection III EFI is fully self learning. Install it, fire it up, drive it around for 30 minutes or so and it dials itself in. It continues to fine tune itself as it adjusts to your driving habits and various atmospheric conditions.​

Contents
  • 750 CFM Throttle Body Assembly (An exact swap for a 4150 Holley)​
  • Throttle Body and Air Cleaner Gaskets​
  • (4) 62 lb./hr. port style injectors​
  • Built in EMS (Engine Management System) Mounted on the throttle body​
  • Dashboard Software CD with comprehensive Instruction Manual​
  • Printed instruction manual​
  • All harnesses and connectors​
  • Idle Air Control - Built in to the throttle body​
  • 2.5 BAR MAP Sensor - Built in to the throttle body​
  • Coolant Temperature Sensor - 3/8-NPT threads for most manifolds​
  • Throttle Position Sensor​
  • Wideband O2 Sensor and cable​
  • O2 Sensor Bung and Clamps - No welding necessary for mounting​
  • Fuel Inlet with EFI Regulator​
  • EFI 220 L/H Fuel Pump​
  • EFI Fuel Filter​
  • EFI Fuel Pressure Gauge - 0-100 PSI​
$1000.00​

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why are you selling?
I could never get it to idle to my satisfaction. I did take the Cobra on several trips and it ran fairly well. My issue is getting a good idle with a B303 cam. It starts easily in cold weather and very quick throttle response.

·
We know what you're up to
4,700 Posts
FYI, according to Wayne Presley...most problems that people have with TBI systems have to do with exhaust leaks. That, and using HIS calibration file helps. :)

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Looks like a good buy Mike. Considered Powerjection when doing my build.

Bob

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ummm I was wondering how I just got past over..I posted first before Mike! Just read your PM..
I don't believe you were passed over. I just rechecked my PMs and the only PM I received from you was your question asking if it was new or used. You never said you would buy it. Sorry for any confusion.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,357 Posts
I don't believe you were passed over. I just rechecked my PMs and the only PM I received from you was your question asking if it was new or used. You never said you would buy it. Sorry for any confusion.
I wanted to ask a question first so that is why I was passed over? I am sorry but that does not seem right to me. I do or should I say I wanted to buy the system..Yes I was passed over. :( Since I was the first person to respond AND send a PM I was first in line to be given a shot at buying the system..I must be reading the forum rules wrong on buying from the classified section? When I did read your PM the decision was made already by you to sell to Mike.. Never had a chance or given the chance to buy the system. Some people do work and have families to take care of and can't sit in front of the computer all the time.. Yes I asked if it was new or used but also said that I was very interested..So next time I sell some thing here and the first person asks me a question about what I am selling I will just pass them over for the second person that does not ask a question and wants to buy it..Thanks for clearing that up for me.. I am done..Good night!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
If I had a guy who needs more info before he can make a decision and another who says he'll take it....It's sold to the second guy everytime. I'm sorry Jets, but I'd of done the same thing.

Don't mean to make you mad, just saying I understand why it happened.

I'm in the car business and if we have a customer who says they want the car but have to look at another....take it to a mechanic....sleep/pray on it....or what ever, then a guy walk in says, "I'll take it" Guess what...he owns it

Again, sorry

Bob

A lot of those people NEVER come back

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
x2 Bob.. Money talks.. When I sell, half of the PMs are low-ball offers, general questions, etc.. First person to say "I'll take it, how do you want payment?" gets it..

Asking a question or making a low-ball offer doesn't require a Seller to sell to you, before anyone else.. Sorry Jetsbaby. Not trying to piss you off either. All of this has been discussed ad nauseam..

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/19-parts-sale-wanted/259341-am-i-wrong-buyers.html

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/19-parts-sale-wanted/262491-what-constitutes-sale.html

I also remember a thread about a "PM Sent" on a live Jackalope, but I can't seem to find it right now. :)

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Members can sell to whoever they want, for what ever reason they want.

These are the two biggest categories of sellers here. Yes, there are variations. Buyers also can be described in both. When the two dont fall into the same, we have stress.

Some sellers take the time to answer questions. Work with buyers who may seem to be kicking tires. Also working with these people in the order they show up, PM or public response.

Some sellers get rid of their parts to the first person who paypals them.

Whatever category the seller chooses to be, is on them.

*Nobody has done wrong in this thread. A bit of misuderstanding has taken place. Lets not forget how typed words have little to no expression or thought in them. If we could all read minds Id be divorced :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.