Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice complete package, super quiet Eldebrock 1790 80GPM EFI pump, Mallory 4305M regulator and complete Powerjection III EFI system with temperature and O2 sensor. Photo shows everything included.

Asking $950.00 for the lot. This system came off of a car that had 260 miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John, PM reply sent....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought carb would provide better performance and changed out. Now that I've installed the carb, I like the look of the Quick Fuel, but no real change in performance.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MHCobra - PM sent

Mike, sent you a PM with additional details. Don

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,357 Posts
Thought carb would provide better performance and changed out. Now that I've installed the carb, I like the look of the Quick Fuel, but no real change in performance.
This was a topic several months ago..PJIII will out perform ANY carb..But if you can't get it tuned right then some won't see it that way..If tuned right you will gain 30-40 HP over any card that is also turned right for that engine..You should really talk to Wayne Presley at Very Cool Parts before selling..Wayne knows the PJIII system inside and out..If you bought it from him he can remote access into your computer and get it running better than that carb..If you did not buy from him he can still help you out probable for a small fee if any..Just a thought before you sell.. You are really selling it at a great price and would snatch it up BUT I really want to buy from Wayne because of his tuning capability and great customer service..He is also a supporting vendor here on the forum..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold

Thanks to all that had interest,

Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts