Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
CobraTom.com
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am curious of what people have for shop/garage setups.

This is mine prepared and waiting for the cobra to arrive:

·
Junior Charter Member
189 Posts
Tom, I see all sorts of issues with your setup. There are no garbage pails, kids bicycles, lawn tools, or leaves on the floor.

Seriously, that is a beautiful setup. I'm jealous. Good luck! I hope your cobra is delivered soon.

·
CobraTom.com
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom, I see all sorts of issues with your setup. There are no garbage pails, kids bicycles, lawn tools, or leaves on the floor.

Seriously, that is a beautiful setup. I'm jealous. Good luck! I hope your cobra is delivered soon.
Cobra gets delivers on the 5th of Jan. As for the others :D I am 22 so no kids, I don't own a yard to need tools for it, I just swept the leaves off the floor and there is one garbage pail in the far corner by the atv. :d

·
CobraTom.com
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet, where are did you get that bmw poster you have on the wall? (could be an audi.. cant really tell because of the post)

·
Junior Charter Member
3,886 Posts

·
CobraTom.com
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks great! This is a topic that bounces around here periodically. If you would like to see some really kewl garages/shops do a search for garage. I have included a couple of links to some I have saved for future reference.

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15049&highlight=garage

One of my favorites:
http://www.ffcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8732&highlight=garage

A great one here:
http://www.ffcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90215&highlight=garage

Enjoy!
Cool! Thanks for the links. Some of those garages are really sweet.. others are awfully messy

·
CobraTom.com
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the above Garage, the color scheme is great, do you have an updated picture of what it looks like now with the cobra inside and all?

·
Junior Charter Member
275 Posts
Sweet, where are did you get that bmw poster you have on the wall? (could be an audi.. cant really tell because of the post)
Hi Tom,

That's actually not a poster. It is a life size painting I started and never finished. It is actually a Lexus. I was a lexus nut for a while. Here is a pic of my car. It does not look like this anymore because I now have a kid and it has turned into a daily driver. :)

Greg

·
CobraTom.com
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ I have the exact Ford Racing Banner in my shop now. Just got it off ebay.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Lots of space...really

·
FFR Craftsman
5,824 Posts
On the day of delivery:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another small garage eagerly waiting for snow to melt !

Although I have been an avid reader for quite a while now, this is my first post and I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all
the people behind "FFCars.com" for this fantastic forum.

Inspired by the story of the guy who built a Cobra in its delivery box, I decided that my small garage would be spacious enough to do the
same. So, allow me to introduce my soon-to-be workshop:

A donor is slowly emerging from under all that white stuff !

...and, as you can see below, it seemed that I had way too much time on my hands, waiting for spring to show up.
My sincere apologies to the artist, the original car toon is beautiful.

Paul-André

1 - 20 of 33 Posts