Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there is any interest for a Porsche G96/50 996twin turbo awd trans axle over there? These transaxles are easily adopted to 2wd cars. (google)

Specifications:
G96-50 six speed 996 twin turbo trans axle with only 21000 miles on it. Excellent condition.
The price will be around 6100$ delivered with airfreight from Europe to your nearest international airport.

Kjetil Finne
Norway

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
You might want to post this on the GTM classified ad forum.

However, keep in mind it isn't really acceptable for your first few posts here to be sales items.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd proceed with extreme caution.
What begs?

I think that you will have a hard time time finding scandinavians that wish to cheat our brothers over there.
Especially since the car world is a very small world.
If you get your name in a bad deal You will have a hard time making it right.
But Steven is right alway be cautious. I just lost some money to a Greek gentleman.

Thanks!
Kjetil

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
What begs?

I think that you will have a hard time time finding scandinavians that wish to cheat our brothers over there.
Especially since the car world is a very small world.
If you get your name in a bad deal You will have a hard time making it right.
But Steven is right alway be cautious. I just lost some money to a Greek gentleman.

Thanks!
Kjetil
I don't mean any disrespect, but there are many horror stories from people who have bought from someone overseas, and sometimes not overseas, with very low participation on a forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't mean any disrespect, but there are many horror stories from people who have bought from someone overseas, and sometimes not overseas, with very low participation on a forum.
Hi Steven

No offense taken. I am trying trying to keep updated on many different forums as I have a DeTomaso Pantera, and I am currently building a McLaren M6GT replica.
Here is a collection off pictures off my Pantera:
http://community.webshots.com/user/pantera1613

I have not yet posted any pictures off my McLaren build but I will when I have had some more progress.

As for buying from strangers. I will not encourage anyone to send money to strangers before they have got a tracking number and can witness that the shipment are on the way. As I wrote in one off my previous posts I have burnt myself in the past from dealing with a guy in greece.

Kjetil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.