Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Polished GT40 Upper and Lower Intake $400

For Sale: 
860 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Chris Woodard 
#1 ·
I am in the process of cleaning out the garage and I have a BUNCH of that I need to sell over the past 18 years of tinkering with mustangs... (so more adds to come or PM me if you are looking for something specific)

This is a polished Ford Motorsport tubular GT40 upper and GT40 lower. Also included is a billet 70mm EGR spacer and the OEM mustang water neck. It is all in pretty good shape but it isn't for a show car. There are some blemishes on the upper as well as 2 small cosmetic cracks that in no way affect the performance of the intake. If you go to my Photobucket account (http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn93/chriswoodard/), you can see more photos of the intake as well as see the cracks better (one crack is where the center bolt tube attaches to the intake, and the other is on the back tab that is used for prying the intake free from the block). No bolts are included. The intake was port matched by the previous owner.

I would like to get $400 plus shipping for the complete setup. Feel free to call me at 214- 770- 0186 if your interested.

Crack at upper bolt tube

See less See more
#3 ·
Do you accept paypal? Also any idea what the shipping would be to CT 06762? Let me know!

Mike

#6 ·
Paypal Sent! Thx Chris...

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.