Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed Kurous asked about length but didnt get an answer.I assume 90 or 45 degree on the ends.Which ones work the best? 427 w ffr headers.

That brings up another question.How do I know that my engine builder built me a 427 and not something diferent.?

TIA
Bart

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sorry, that last post sounded harsh. engine buider/ customer relations are everthing. if you get bad vibes from your builder do something about it BEFORE you take delivery.its your hard earned money, your builder should be forth coming and welcome visits. if he is building a long distance away, ask for emailed pics of parts and progress. before giving a deposit ask if all of this is okay, if he hesitates be suspicious. there are good and bad builders out there, you need confidance in your builder everytime you step on the gas.
-thanks, Jeremy

·
Junior Charter Member
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats OK Jeremy,I understand what you are saying,and I do think that I have an honest builder BUT it never hurts to double check.
I am starting to be like MARKY with the in god we trust theory...
Later

Bart

·
Premium Member
18,135 Posts
Plug Wires: I buy the adjustable ends, and bend them to fit. Which would be pretty darn close to 45* (135*). I buy an unfinished set, and cut them to the length I want. It looks neater that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.