Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
395 Posts
your poll

Bill,
Thanx for this. Don't forget to rate the cars in question 7 by using the numbers 1-5 only once

D

·
1,739 Posts

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Bill,
Seams to be an issue with q 7 can't rate all catagories

D
You can't answer the same number for all of the cars. You have to rank them, 1-5.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
I started taking it, but with an unfinished car, there are too many questions that do not apply, or cannot be answered yet. Also, for the engine, which catagory would a 306 be in, 302 or 302 stroker? It's not really either.....

·
Junior Charter Member
1,712 Posts
I also started, but since I bought my car completed, many questions didn't apply. Also, if you try to change an answer, it locked up my browser.

·
18,090 Posts
I started taking it, but with an unfinished car, there are too many questions that do not apply, or cannot be answered yet. Also, for the engine, which catagory would a 306 be in, 302 or 302 stroker? It's not really either.....
It's a 302 that's just had a clean-up bore..

I would say that it's probably best to just answer the questions as bet you can..

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,355 Posts
Same #7 issue.

Bill, How will this info be used? Will it help generate revenue?

·
6,654 Posts
Very interesting poll. Take it guys, it's worth it.

Bill, a note. Annual household income question might be off because there is no: 'prefer not to say' option. I'm not sure if it could be fixed mid-stream.

There was a question about how much we've spent with vendors... When answering that, remember paint if you used a forum vendor for that. I used Batman so it bumps that number way up.

Great poll!!

R :D

·
Senior Charter Member
3,417 Posts
I assumed that 1 indicated most interested, while 5 indicated least interest.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I assumed that 1 indicated most interested, while 5 indicated least interest.
Maybe others took it the opposite, resulting in a more even than normal graph.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts